Today’s world is changing at a rapid pace and is only getting more complex. Companies that want to grow and improve their performance quickly encounter all kinds of barriers. Recognizable?
Effective change and continuous improvement are more important than ever for the future success of organisations. Often the change process of employees and other stakeholders is neglected. This is why most change initiatives don’t deliver their promises and even fail.
This program is intended for anyone who wants to lead inclusive change projects with confidence. During this 4-week trajectory, you apply your new skills and knowledge directly to your organization. After this training you will be able to create positive energy and momentum for change within your organization and you will become the driving force behind any change project.
Who is this training for?
- This training is ideal for change project leaders and managers who want to improve their organization.
- You are directly involved or play an advisory role in change projects.
- Admission requirement: EFQM Foundation Training certificate (can be offered as 1 package)
What is the added value for the participants?
- A practical insight into the most important change models
- They are aware of their personal bias as a change leader and are able to minimize the impact of their bias on their project
- They understand the relevant aspects of the psychology involved in change processes, including the importance of a growth mindset
- They can use the tools to create the momentum for change
- They know how to intervene and reflect during the change process
- They understand how the EFQM model guides their organization in awareness, gap analysis, diagnosis and improvement activities
- They know how to measure the impact and success of transformations by using the EFQM model
How is the course delivered?
- This training is a blended learning program of 4 modules of 3 hours each delivered online, supported by individual reading, cases, videos, project work and assignments.
- Learning is a constant interaction between action and reflection. Academic tools and methodologies are only valuable if they are applied in daily practice. You will receive the skills and insights needed to make a difference in the execution of your change process.
- The total learning time is 4 days spread over 4 weeks.
The sessions are limited to a maximum of 12 participants to ensure optimal interaction and personal support with the participants.
If you have not yet followed the EFQM Foundation training, I offer this 1-day training early November in advance.
Are you ready for your personal change project? Then register for the November 2022 training: on 11 November, 18 November, 25 November en 2 December 2022 and send me an email or contact me for a tailor-made program.
The fee for the entire programme including coaching is 1350,-€, excluding VAT.